SYSTANE® Gel Drops is specially formulated to provide extra protection against the symptoms of severe dry eye. Designed to create a intensive gel shield on the eye, SYSTANE® Gel Drops can be used in combination with other eye drops like SYSTANE® BALANCE or SYSTANE® ULTRA Lubricant Eye Drops for extra relief, when you need it most. Two out of three patients agree that SYSTANE® Gel Drops is easier to use than their previous nighttime product, with long-lasting relief of dry eye symptoms.1 Available in 10 mL bottles, SYSTANE® Gel Drops provides the convenience of a drop with the protection of a gel.
SYSTANE® Gel Drops Drug Facts
|Polyethylene Glycol 400||Lubricant|
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For external use only.
Do not use
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a eye care professional if
- you feel eye discomfort
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s)
- excessive tearing
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help right away.
- Shake well before using.
- Instil drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at room temperature.
- Discard any remaining solution 3 months after first opening
Aminomethylpropanol, boric acid, edetate disodium, hydroxypropyl guar, POLYQUAD® (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% preservative, potassium chloride, sodium chloride and sorbitol.
In the U.K., call Alcon Medical Information 0345 266 9363.