SYSTANE® BALANCE Lubricant Eye Drops offers extended dry eye relief designed specifically for patients with dry eye associated with meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD) — a common cause of dry eye. The unique formulation of SYSTANE® BALANCE, with the LipiTech™ System and the demulcent, provide prolonged lipid layer restoration for longer lasting protection from dry eye.1 This patented formula helps restore a crucial component of tears that locks in moisture to relieve dry eye symptoms associated with MGD. Available in 10 mL bottles.
SYSTANE® BALANCE Lubricant Eye Drops Drug Facts
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
For external use only.
Do not use
- if this product changes color
- if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a eye care professional if
- you feel eye discomfort
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s)
- excessive tearing
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help right away.
- Shake well before using.
- Instil drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at room temperature.
- Discard any remaining solution 6 months after first opening
Boric acid, dimyristoyl phosphatidylglycerol, edetate disodium, hydroxypropyl guar, mineral oil, polyoxyl 40 stearate, POLYQUAD® (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% preservative, sorbitan tristearate and sorbitol.
In the U.K., call Alcon Medical Information 0345 266 9363.